Thanks a lot ! Did you give some masterclass of something ?
How is the Clovers sit on top between tiles? for mine, blend modes doesnt seem to be working... they follow the height of the tiles which results in extreme distortion of clovers following the height changes of tiles
I really liked Cris Tales, its a Colombian game, i really like it how it looks, its like a old JRPG with a unique graphic style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXAUWjhqeKg
The real world is not just about opaque surfaces. Some surfaces let the light in and that might be a difficult thing to work on for game developers. Steven Gerrard (aka Unity Asset Store user qq.d.y) has a nice solution for this kind of surfaces called Translucent Subsurface Scattering.
The project offers shaders which can implement such surfaces capable of transmitting light. It will help developers achieve high-quality subsurface scattering.
- Support directional and point light source.
- Support maximal 4 point light sources.
- Support bump mapping.
- Full control of shading result.
- Compatible with unity4 and unity5.
- Compatible with unity free and pro.
- Compatible with mobile platform.
- Compatible with any dx9, dx11 and openGL platform.
- Demo scene included.
- Full source code included.
The pack requires Unity 4.5.4 or higher and will cost you $9. You can buy it here.