i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
Having side projects are important in progressing as an artist. http://rollingskygame.com/run-3
The real world is not just about opaque surfaces. Some surfaces let the light in and that might be a difficult thing to work on for game developers. Steven Gerrard (aka Unity Asset Store user qq.d.y) has a nice solution for this kind of surfaces called Translucent Subsurface Scattering.
The project offers shaders which can implement such surfaces capable of transmitting light. It will help developers achieve high-quality subsurface scattering.
- Support directional and point light source.
- Support maximal 4 point light sources.
- Support bump mapping.
- Full control of shading result.
- Compatible with unity4 and unity5.
- Compatible with unity free and pro.
- Compatible with mobile platform.
- Compatible with any dx9, dx11 and openGL platform.
- Demo scene included.
- Full source code included.
The pack requires Unity 4.5.4 or higher and will cost you $9. You can buy it here.