Thanks a lot ! Did you give some masterclass of something ?
How is the Clovers sit on top between tiles? for mine, blend modes doesnt seem to be working... they follow the height of the tiles which results in extreme distortion of clovers following the height changes of tiles
I really liked Cris Tales, its a Colombian game, i really like it how it looks, its like a old JRPG with a unique graphic style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXAUWjhqeKg
Jonathan Abenhaim has shared a new guide that shows a way to animate a Ryu idle animation from Sreet Fighter V using the JAEGO 3ds Max rig available here.
Looks cool, right? You can recreate the thing with the rig pack available on Gumroad.
JAEGO is heavily inspired by my love for the Low-Poly style. This character features a minimalistic look with a robust set of tools built into the rig, making it a lot of fun to animate!
WHAT YOU GET
JAEGO Rig (jaego_rig.max file)
- Full Character Scale (scale up / down from root)
- Squash & Stretch (head, chest, spine, IK arms, IK legs)
- Soft IK / Knees & Elbows (prevents arms/legs popping)
- IK/FK Match & Switch (blend or snap between IK/FK)
- Auto Spring / Overlap (instant spring / overlap for accessories & body)
- Designed for Keyframe Animation (not compatible with motion capture)