Good work bro!
i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
Jonathan Abenhaim has shared a new guide that shows a way to animate a Ryu idle animation from Sreet Fighter V using the JAEGO 3ds Max rig available here.
Looks cool, right? You can recreate the thing with the rig pack available on Gumroad.
JAEGO is heavily inspired by my love for the Low-Poly style. This character features a minimalistic look with a robust set of tools built into the rig, making it a lot of fun to animate!
WHAT YOU GET
JAEGO Rig (jaego_rig.max file)
- Full Character Scale (scale up / down from root)
- Squash & Stretch (head, chest, spine, IK arms, IK legs)
- Soft IK / Knees & Elbows (prevents arms/legs popping)
- IK/FK Match & Switch (blend or snap between IK/FK)
- Auto Spring / Overlap (instant spring / overlap for accessories & body)
- Designed for Keyframe Animation (not compatible with motion capture)