This is great websites, I visited some of them but I didn’t know that Google offers free games.And this is I play free flash games in this websites. zombs royale game
This is an amazing walkthrough. Thank you so much for the step by step and what you used. I've been looking for something like this exactly, especially since I'm all self taught and am kinda stuck with a proper pipeline/workflow.
Jonathan Abenhaim has shared a new guide that shows a way to animate a Ryu idle animation from Sreet Fighter V using the JAEGO 3ds Max rig available here.
Looks cool, right? You can recreate the thing with the rig pack available on Gumroad.
JAEGO is heavily inspired by my love for the Low-Poly style. This character features a minimalistic look with a robust set of tools built into the rig, making it a lot of fun to animate!
WHAT YOU GET
JAEGO Rig (jaego_rig.max file)
- Full Character Scale (scale up / down from root)
- Squash & Stretch (head, chest, spine, IK arms, IK legs)
- Soft IK / Knees & Elbows (prevents arms/legs popping)
- IK/FK Match & Switch (blend or snap between IK/FK)
- Auto Spring / Overlap (instant spring / overlap for accessories & body)
- Designed for Keyframe Animation (not compatible with motion capture)