Even Top Notch Artists will be replaced by AI. You have no idea what you are talking about. If you do, only very superficial. At the end you are only an employee. You dont have any contact or experience to the High End Echelons we worked on. In 20 years, 40% of workforce working today will be out of jobs. First we will get worldwide financial crash, then AI takes over. Admin will remember my words in not distance future.
Don't work for me, loading freeze
Jonathan Abenhaim has shared a new guide that shows a way to animate a Ryu idle animation from Sreet Fighter V using the JAEGO 3ds Max rig available here.
Looks cool, right? You can recreate the thing with the rig pack available on Gumroad.
JAEGO is heavily inspired by my love for the Low-Poly style. This character features a minimalistic look with a robust set of tools built into the rig, making it a lot of fun to animate!
WHAT YOU GET
JAEGO Rig (jaego_rig.max file)
- Full Character Scale (scale up / down from root)
- Squash & Stretch (head, chest, spine, IK arms, IK legs)
- Soft IK / Knees & Elbows (prevents arms/legs popping)
- IK/FK Match & Switch (blend or snap between IK/FK)
- Auto Spring / Overlap (instant spring / overlap for accessories & body)
- Designed for Keyframe Animation (not compatible with motion capture)