Learn how to set up a detailed 3D scene using ZBrush, 3ds Max, UE5, and Substance 3D software with this comprehensive tutorial course by FastTrackTutorials.
FastTrackTutorials has recently launched Japanese Temple Environment, a new comprehensive tutorial course that will teach you how to set up a gorgeous Japanese-style 3D scene using ZBrush, 3ds Max, Substance 3D Painter/Designer, and Unreal Engine 5.
With over 43+ hours of content, divided up into easy-to-understand chapters, you will learn from start to finish how to create a high-quality 3D environment including everything from modeling, sculpting, material creation, engine setup, and lighting. Please note that this tutorial course is considered a more advanced course and we require students to have familiarity with 3ds Max and UE5.
This course will cover a very large number of topics, including:
- Doing project planning and creating proper blockout scenes.
- Creating assets that make extensive use of Nanite.
- Creating an advanced shader that allows for highly optimized textures.
- Creating tileable materials using both ZBrush and Substance 3D Designer.
- Creating unique textures using Substance 3D Painter.
- Doing level art, lighting, and post effects in Unreal Engine 5.
- Using advanced Displacement & Scattering techniques to add real displaced textures, moss, and leaves.
- Creating high-quality foliage assets.
- Various techniques for creating an optimized scene.
- And more!