The video gives a detailed breakdown of the artist's workflow and provides in-depth insights into methodology and thought processes.
The artist discussed how to set up a concept from 3D data scan, working on details in ZBrush, and more.
- How to create a concept from 3D Scan data in 5-7hrs.
- Working in ZBrush to achieve the final result.
- Lighting your design in Keyshot.
- Color correction and adding details in Photoshop.
- 3 hours of the narrated video.
- ZBrush model file.
- Keyshot scene file.
- Photoshop PSD file.
- Intermediate knowledge of ZBrush and Keyshot.
- ZBrush (3D Scan data not required)
- - Magic Bullet Plugin for Photoshop is not required, but it's preferrable
You can learn more and get the guide for $30 here.