Pablo Munoz Gomez created a detailed tutorial, which will help you master one of the most popular plugins for Zbrush.
Pablo Munoz Gomez created a guide to show users, how to use UV Master in the most efficient way possible. This is a very popular ZBrush plugin, since it removes a great deal of technical processes, allowing you to spend more time in the creative realm’. The provided tutorial will give you a broader understanding of the subject and will also introduce a simple workflow, which will definitely make your life a little easier. This project will hopefully help you speed up your workflow and let you get more creative with your content. Along with the tutorial, you’ll get a series of resources, which you can later use in your own projects. The tutorial is completely free. You can download the tutorial over at zbrushguides.com.
The full tutorial package includes:
- The complete High-res eBook Tutorial in PDF format
- 3 ZTools testing objects (orc creature)
- 1 UV Master Guide summary mind map in PDF format
- 5 Tileable skin textures in .jpg format
- 1 PSD file including the constructions layers of a skin texture
- 1 Custom checkered texture to check UV layout
Make sure to follow Pablo on Artstation. He’s doing some outstanding work there, using Zbrush and a lot of other popular tools.