Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Tutorial: Rendering in ZBrush
21 August, 2018
Michael Vicente released a quick and easy tutorial that shows the way he renders his models with the help of ZBrush. It’s a really nice pack for artists willing to set up beautiful pieces for a portfolio.
This is a 20-minute tutorial showing the process I use when I render my models ZBrushush for a portfolio shot.
In this video I will show you:
- Tips to setup the ZBrush canvas for a render
- What render settings I use to make it quick and easy
- How to set up lights such as the rim light and save them
- How to compose the final picture using multiple passes such as the depth of field.
- I’m sharing the two lights created in the video, that you can re-use on your own models
- I’m also sharing two matcaps in this Gumroad, Orb_clay and Orb_clay_gloss which are my everyday matcaps for rendering but also sculpting.
You can learn more here.