I feel like you can shoot this after printing it out...
And yes, these video are made using the standard unity pipeline but we will release soon also the HDRP version. Stay tuned!
Hi khiree.taylan, the projects could run in multiplatform. The graphics showed in these videos are made using a gtx 1070 but soon we will release also the mobile version :)
Michael Vicente released a quick and easy tutorial that shows the way he renders his models with the help of ZBrush. It’s a really nice pack for artists willing to set up beautiful pieces for a portfolio.
This is a 20-minute tutorial showing the process I use when I render my models ZBrushush for a portfolio shot.
In this video I will show you:
- Tips to setup the ZBrush canvas for a render
- What render settings I use to make it quick and easy
- How to set up lights such as the rim light and save them
- How to compose the final picture using multiple passes such as the depth of field.
- I’m sharing the two lights created in the video, that you can re-use on your own models
- I’m also sharing two matcaps in this Gumroad, Orb_clay and Orb_clay_gloss which are my everyday matcaps for rendering but also sculpting.
You can learn more here.