Really cool in VR, but I wish the camera would be locked to the cart, so that it felt like I was sitting in it. Now when the cart moves, the head does not follow so it feels like I'm just floating with no contact with the cart.
this is very inspirational. I love the look and feel of your environment
Nice ad Amazon but can we please at least have some cool behind the scene screenshot and informations instead of the regular Media tab of the official website ?
Take a look at a tutorial by Aaron Kaminer that covers the basics of setting up a scene for material testing, creating the most common elements of a master material, and key information in creating effective material instances out of a master material.
Two hours of tips and tricks with teach you how to create your own master materials and instances in Unreal Engine 4 and provide you with some basic knowledge on principles of material creation within the Unreal Engine 4 material editor.
01: New Project and Scene Setup
- How to start a new first person project
- How to setup a basic lighting environment for material testing. Including light mass importance volumes, sphere reflection captures, directional lights, and skylights.
- Basic navigations and hotkeys for the editor.
- Saving files
- Baking basic lighting.
- Creating folders for clean navigation in engine.
- Creating Basic Blank Master Material
- How to Apply Materials using Material Elements
02: Albedo Base Setup
- Setup Base Color Input
- Static Switch Parameters
- 2D Texture Parameters
- Organizing with groups, comments, and descriptions.
- Material Instancing
- Texture saturation and hue
03: Roughness/Metalness/Normal Base Setup
- Roughness Values/Maps
- Metal Values/Maps
- Normal Map Paramter
- Normal Intensity
- Basic Math
04:Emissive Base Setup
- Emissive Base Color
- Emissive Power
- Emissive Masking
05: AO Base Setup
- AO Engine Default Setup
- AO Albedo Overlay
- Linear Interpolate