Elliot Gray released his new project for Unreal called UIPF.
“Designed from the ground up to work with the UE4 foliage tools UIPF is designer and artist-friendly, supports all of your own foliage, and comes with a library of high-quality interactives you can use in your games with more to come,” states the artist.
- Efficient and stunning foliage interaction for any project
- Apply flattening, explosion impulses, trailing wobble and true physical interaction to all of your in-game foliage.
- Works with all existing assets and the unreal foliage tools
- Hybrid true physics and shader-driven interaction
- Easily cover your game world in efficient interactive foliage
- Pivot painter 2.0 based wind and interaction supported
- Designer-friendly – easy to set up, drag, and drop
- Add impulses and interact manually via Blueprint or C++
- Well optimized for a wide range of target hardware
- Written in C++ for maximum efficiency
- Photo-Realistic foliage included.
- Supports Every Major Platform, UE4.19-4.22
- Designed with multiplayer in mind
- Online documentation and direct support via email
You can read more about the plugin here.