Derjyn it is really hard to understand your motivation of commenting. I bought the material and it *highly* satisfied my needs. Also the seller is really helpful, I was'nt able to run it in 4.18 he fixed it in minutes. If you really want make something really productive create your material and than release an article here.
So uhh.. What's happening at Machine Games then?
Great article but the link to the artist's Artstation portfolio is no longer working?
Ultimate Unwrap 3D, a UV mapping tool for unfolding and unwrapping 3D models, has been updated to v3.50.27.
- New 3D Tool: Unweld islands
- New Import Tools: Import animation stored separately from file
- New 3D Tool: Unweld Marked Edges
- Updated plugin: BVH, OBJ, FBX, X3D, DirectX
- New import/export plugins for 3DS Max 2018
- Updated Repaint Mesh UVs. Added translucency channel.
For those of you who are not familiar with UU3D, it includes an easy-to-use UV coordinate editor, a standard set of UV mapping projections such as planar, box, cylindrical, and spherical, as well as advanced UV mapping projections such as face UV mapping, camera UV mapping, and unwrap UV faces for those difficult to map areas on a model.
Here are all the features:
- Shared UVs. Create and organize UV islands.
- Edge selection mode. Select edges in the UV Editor and 3D views.
- Highlighted shared UV points and UV edges.
- Highlighted boundary edges on the 3D model.
- Highlighted seams in the UV Editor.
- Peel UVs for unfolding pipes, tubes, paths and roads.
- Orient/align UV islands. Automatically align UV islands.
- Stitch/sew UV islands. Sew together discontinuous UVs.
- AutoScale UV islands. Automatically scales UVs proportionally.
- UV Pinning. UVs can be pinned for tools such as LSCM UVs.
- Seam Marking. Vertex edges can be marked for easy cutting.
- ABF UVs uses angle-based flattening for reducing texture stretch.
- Display UV texture distortion and UV winding order.
- Interactive seam picking mode. For marking seams in the 3D views.
- 3D Gizmo selection axis for manipulating geometry.
- Dramatic increase in UV and vertex welding speed.
- Poly reduction tool for reducing polygons while preserving detail.
- Repainting UVs for creating texture atlases from multiple textures.
- Import/export lights. More compatibility between file formats.
- Light Editor. For editing the properties of lights.
- Runs under Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 platforms (64-bit).
- 64-bit allows access to more than 4GB of system memory.
- Easy to use UV mapping editor.
- Fully OpenGL rendered viewports, with multiple layouts.
- Standard planar, box, cylindrical, and spherical UV mapping.
- Unfold UVs for unfolding faces into a 2D pattern.
- Pelt mapping for unwrapping organic models.
- LSCM UVs for reducing texture stretch.
- Stretch UVs for spreading out overlapping faces.
- Relax UVs to help minimize texture distortion.
- Pack UVs onto one texture to improve cache performance.
- Untangle UVs to separate overlapping UV coordinates.
- Interactive camera, planar, cylindrical, and spherical UV mapping.
- 2D editing tools include moving, scaling, rotating, flipping,
mirroring, straightening, stitching, and welding of UVs.
- 3D editing tools include triangulating, untriangulating,
flipping, welding, unwelding of vertices and faces.
- Material editor for editing material and texture properties.
- Bone editor for editing bone and animation properties.
- Export UV maps as Photoshop vector layers.
- Export UV maps to high resolution bitmaps.
- UV maps get updated in real-time.
- Pan and zoom in UV mapping space.
- Import/export multiple UV sets.
- Paint in 3D using vertex colors.
- Fast lasso and rectangle selection tools.
- Select by vertex, face, group, or material.
- Customizable hotkey shortcuts.
- Auto update of textures from file.
- Auto detection of texture aspect ratio.
- 99 level undo system by number or storage.
- Subdivide UV coordinates and geometry.
- Plugins that allow unlimited 3D import/export functionality.
- Import textures in variety of 2D graphics formats.
- Create plane, box, cone, cylinder, sphere, geosphere,
pyramid, prism, tube, torus, capsule and text primitives.
- Runs under Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 platforms.