O man, this helpme so much! thanks!
Amazing this information. Thanks alot!
SpeedCut is a awesome tool! Would love to also see it be implemented into blender!
Take a look at another huge pack of assets by Dekogon with assets, materials, and VFX created in Unreal Engine. Please note that each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget.
- Over 100 mesh assets
- Master material setup that controls the majority of all props and models within the room
- Master material on all tiling surfaces to control dirt, wetness, and a secondary texture set
- Material setups such as fog and lighting rays
- Blueprint for easy light rig setup
- Multiple Look Up Tables (LUTs)
- Grunge and Decay Decals
- Cinematic Post Processing
- Glass materials
- Tilable texture sets for concrete, damaged concrete, stained concrete, dirt, rocky dirt, sandy dirt, footprint dirt, and many more.
- Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
- Texture Size : 90% at 2k Texture size, 10% at 1k or below
- Collision: Auto Generated
- LODs: NA
- Number of Meshes: Meshes- 155
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 122
- Number of Textures: 309
- Intended Platform: Xbox, Playstation, Linux, Windows, iOS, etc
- Platforms Tested: Windows
- Documentation Included: Yes
Camping and Outdoor Props VOL. 1 by Dekogon is a bundle of high-quality assets and includes all the meshes, maps, materials, Blueprints, and effects created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget. Additionally includes RAW files (Obj, Fbx, and Textures) for use in other engines or software.