I loved the way you discuss the topic great work thanks for the share. super smash flash 2
This 'article' was super pointless for sure.
*Mind-Blown* I had no idea you could do anything like that in substance designer. Incredible.
The UNIGINE team has recently presented a new update that brings major UnigineEditor update, properties and component systems upgrade, IG template, experimental road tool, and more. Let’s have a look.
- Major UnigineEditor update: new features, performance optimizations
- Properties system upgrade: support for arrays and complex data structures
- Component system evolution: improved performance, multi-threading, SDK Browser integration
- Improved refraction for glass
- Screen-Space Dirt effect
- Improved sky rendering
- Extended IG application template
- Improved import of textures
- Experimental road tool (WorldSplineGraph system)
“On the way to the major 2.8 release while working on the updated terrain system we gathered a lot of useful user feedback, and the scope of the feature has grown significantly. In order to avoid painful migrations, we decided to dedicate more time to polishing the feature as much as possible. Same thing with the full round Earth solution as they share some codebase,” states the team. That being said, they decided to keep both features in development branches for a while and to move the 2.8 release date to Q1 2019.
Please note that UNIGINE 2.7.3 SDK requires SDK Browser version 1.9.11 or later.
The first thing to study here is the upgraded main tool, which lets you build your UNIGINE worlds. It got a lot of significant improvements, making it even more powerful and easy to use.
You can learn more about the latest version here.