Check out 5 Unity packs with various stylized VFX assets to add to your game. The compilation also includes a GPU particle system for complex VFX production.
Check out cool VFX assets for a stylized game from pelengami.
The pack includes :
- 18 unique awesome effects;
- Demo scenes with the examples of the simple ability system;
- URP, HDRP, LWRP Support. (Without the distortion effect)
- The Hole in the ground from the ShadowHole effect doesn't in HDRP.
- All shaders can be edited by using the Amplify Shader Editor.
Epic Toon VFX 2 and 3
Check out 2 collections of toon effects for a stylized game. Each pack contains 10 amazing toon effects.
A few details:
- game-ready assets with prefabs
- URP and HDRP supported.
- PC/Consoles/Mobiles/Web/VR supported.
Stylized Power-Ups VFX
- 36 unique meshes with VFX
- 36 unique Power-Ups which comes in 2 variations. Both have idle and end VFX
- 10 more power-ups VFX are on the way and they will be available in the next update!
- Every effect can be resized from the Transform Panel.
- Easy to change the mesh with your preferred one (see promo video for the quick tutorial).
- A total of 136 VFX
Ultimate GPU Particle System
Grab Ultimate GPU Particle System for complicated particle effects production. Some technical features of the system:
- creates all particles in form of one or multiple meshes and render textures, that store information about each particle such as position, velocity, size, rotation and other metadata.
- this data is processed through a series of standard HLSL shaders and passed on to the material on the particle meshes.
- when the particle mesh is rendered, the vertex position of the mesh buffer is used to reconstruct billboards.