Check out a few tools, including shaders and generators, from Unity that will boost your workflow.
Toony Colors Pro 2
Check out a collection of stylized shaders.
- Shader Generator Tool: create your own custom shader choosing among dozens of features
- Hybrid Shader working with both the Built-in and Universal Render Pipelines automatically
- Desktop/Mobile versions of the shaders
- PBS Version of the Shaders supporting Metallic and Specular workflows
- Water Template: generate your own stylized water shader with depth-based effects, reflections, and more
- Smoothed Normal Tool: fixes broken hard-edge outlines
- Texture Ramp Tool: easily create ramp textures and see the changes in real-time on your materials
- Extensive and detailed documentation: take a look at the link below!
Grab a new version of the wireframe shader from Davit Naskidashvili.
- Fully compatibility with Universal and High Definition render pipelines.
- One node integration for Shader Graph and Amplify Shader Editor.
- Supporting meshes with 4 billion vertices.
- Runtime wireframe texture exporter.
- Faster script-side wireframe generation.
- Supporting Curved World 2020.
- Full source code included.
Upgrade your workflow in ShaderGraph with the essentials.
- 30+ noises node
- generate a texture from any node in the graph (in editor)
- 3 additionnal master nodes (Unlit, SimpleLit, Toon) with more parameters
- custom lighting node so you can code your own lighting using HLSL
- water shader with vertex displacement (CPU / GPU) and dynamic foam
Poly Few | Mesh Simplifier and Auto LOD Generator
Check out a powerful mesh simplifier from Brain Fail Productions.
- Mesh simplification, Automatic LOD generation, Mesh combining, and Material combining in one package.
- Supports mesh simplification on the fly with a powerful runtime API.
- Supports simplifying both skinned and static meshes as well as meshes with 16 bit and 32-bit index formats.
- Supports simplifying complex nested object hierarchies as well as objects with sub-meshes and multiple materials.
- Supports combining both Static and Skinned meshes. Even supports combining rigged Skinned meshes and or Skinned meshes with blendshape/morph animations.
- Combine Materials using Texture Arrays.
- mass generation of LODs for multiple selected objects at once.
- Preserves animations on meshes and texture mappings. Supports blend shapes animated meshes.
- Options to preserve UV Seams, UV Foldovers, and Border Edges.
- Allows preserving certain areas of the model up to specified levels, while simplifying the rest of the model normally.
- Packs everything in a convenient inspector window that pops up right under the components hierarchy.
- Visualize the changes before actually applying them.
Grab a world composer for procedural terrain generation.
- Elevation Heightmaps resolution of max 10 meter per pixel.
- Satellite images resolution of max 0.25 meter per pixel. .jpg/.png/raw format supported.
- Content-aware fills to remove shadows (for Day&Night Cycles), water, snow, etc. from combined raw images.
- Create huge multi-resolution terrains with different layers of detail.
- Split combined raw files into tiled images.
- Create terrains directly from exported areas with a click of a button.
- 3 different satellite image types, Aerial, Aerial with labels, and roads.
- Worldwide coverage.
- Convert ArcInfo ASCII heightmaps to 16-bit raw greyscale heightmaps.
- Create unlimited regions and areas and export any heightmap size or amount of image tiles.
- Export multiple areas at once.
- Scroll interface like Google maps.
- WorldComposer and Unity stay interactive while exporting.
- Exported heightmaps and satellite images can be used in TerrainComposer2.