Check out 5 Unity packs with tools, collections, and shaders for working on the materials for any type of environment you are working on.
Multiple Terrain Brush 2.0
Grab a multiple terrain brush for Unity that will boost your workflow.
- Unity 2017 support
- Heightmaps brushes
- Texture painting brushes
- Smooth brush with stitching function
- Multiple terrain texture adding system
- Nonsquare terrains support
- Compatibility with World Streamer and Terrain Stitcher
Check out a pack in the making with 3 shaders for layered materials creations.
- mask can now use uv1 channel
- new compact foldable gui for masked layer shader.
- surface shaders blend two layers with mask, blends up to 6 layers with their alpha, and three layers with their alpha
Procedural Sci-Fi PBR Materials
Take a look at the substance to create custom sci-fi materials.
- Procedurally generated patterns
- 16 Hand made, adjustable patterns
- 6859 possible combinations, not counting the infinite number of randomly generated patterns
- Adjustable Wear/Dirt/Leaks
- Decals adaptable to Wear/Dirt/Leaks
- Tools to create tilesets from patterns
Check out a pixel painting toolset from Ciconia Studio.
Some of the features :
- Paint-advanced PBR shaders effects
- Pixel painting let you paint detailed shapes on very low poly models
- Multilayers support (3 layers)
- Merge and Export painted maps
- Multiple ID materials
- Skinned mesh support
- Specular/Gloss and Metallic/Rough workflow
- Import custom brushes
- Simple interface to get a clear overview
- Standard Multi Layers
- Standard Cutout
- Water Dx11
- Wind Dx11