Check out 5 Unity packs from Kronnect that would help you add a realistic look or a camera effect to your scene in no time.
Improve the image quality of your scene in real-time with Beautify 2.
- Enhances visual features, restores or augment image detail, producing sharp images - in many cases the change can be dramatic, like switching to High Definition.
- Improves pixel color when needed, without oversaturating the image.
- Removes the extra blur caused by many antialias post effects.
- Reduces or completely removes banding artifacts in gradients, usually seen in skyboxes due to color quantization.
- Improves perceptual texture quality - even low-resolution textures look better.
- Works with forwarding and deferred rendering paths as well as linear and gamma color spaces.
Volumetric Fog & Mist 2
Grab a shader for volumetric fog and mist production.
- Fog areas: create any number of fog areas, of any size and features.
- Fog voids: now you can create several fog voids easily in the scene making 3D holes into the fog.
- Multiple point lights: which can illuminate the fog with additional global controls for intensity and range.
- Native URP directional shadows including cascade option.
- Fog of war with interactive editor which allows you to paint, clear or color the fog areas with a brush or using scripting.
- Terrain fit option: ability to adapt to any kind of surface below the fog.
- Sunlight diffusion and specular effects.
- Wind speed and direction
- Profile-based: create and share settings among multiple fog areas or scenes.
- Fly-through-clouds: create floating clouds that can be crossed.
- Works in SceneView as in GameView.
- Volume-based rendering: it does not use Post Processing Stack. It's not a camera effect.
- Simple workflow: add fog volumes as you would create and move/scale gameobjects.
- Optional custom depth prepass render feature to account for specific transparent object support like lakes, ocean, rivers, etc.
Check out a solution for a fast volumetric light creation.
- Smooth or 3D noise based volumetric effect.
- Profile based. Share settings among lights.
- Real volumetric effect.
- Shadow occlusion.
- Dust particles.
- Colored cookies.
- Customizable boundaries.
- Unity 2019.3+.
- Built-in Pipeline.
- Universal Rendering Pipeline 7.2.0+.
- VR Multi-Pass and Single Pass Stereo support (only built-in pipeline).
- Perspective and orthographic camera support.
- Timeline / Animation support.
Add realistic snow to your scene with Global Snow shader.
- PBR Relief Mapping, a full PBR + optimized volumetric approach which produces a 3D effect of snow bumps.
- PBR Normal-mapped snow, uses albedo, normals, and specular workflow.
- Flat shading, a faster mode without normal modification which still looks great!
- Simplified unlit mode, simple yet convenient effect.
- Integrated Occlusion and Glitter.
- Unity shadow system compatible.
- Compatible with Global Illumination.
- Compatible with Deferred and Forward rendering paths.
- Compatible with Gamma and HDR color spaces.
Sun Flares HDRP
Check out a sun flares HDRP that would help you add realism to your project.
- Sun disk
- Corona rays
- Light diffraction with animation
- Ghosts with circular, hexagonal, pentagonal or octagonal shape
- Halo with chromatic aberration
- GPU-based, all features render in a single pass
- Depth-based automatic effect occlusion
- Volume-based, Post-processing effect