Check out 5 Unity packs with VFX, SFX, and animation sets for combat scenes in your game project.
Sword Slash VFX
Grab a collection of sword slash effects from Hovl Studio.
The pack includes 56 slash variations that work on all platforms and use optimized custom shaders. You can change the size of slashes with the size values and adjust the path and length with separate curves in the particle system.
Impacts, Hits & Whooshes
Get a pack with over 500 ready-to-use sound effects for your game.
The Library includes the following categories:
Create a combat system for the player and enemies with the Melee module in no time. You can add different weapons and get the needed tools to add complexity to combat scenes.
- Weapon asset defines how the weapon looks and behaves
- Shield asset defines how the weapon blocks attacks
- Melee Clips assets are animation clips with combat information
- Complete set of Actions to control everything
- Compatible with third-person, first-person, top-down, and side-scroll views
- Easily create combos with the Combo Creator
- Comes with a sword weapon example
- No configuration! Everything works from the beginning
- Extendable through our open API
- We use a custom animation system built on top of Unity
- Hit-Pause effects out of the box and easy to configure
- Poise and Defense meter system to avoid stun-locks and have a more dynamic system
Please note that Melee is an extension of Game Creator and doesn’t work without it.
Spear and Halberd Animset
Check out a huge animation set for characters from Kubold. With the pack, you will get over 170 mocap modes for a TTP character with any pole weapon. The set fits spears, halberds, pikes, pollaxes, naginatas, quarterstaves, and even such weapons as greatswords or greataxes. The set also comes with animations for 2 poses, with left or right foot forward.
Apocalypse: Melee Weapons
Check out a pack with weapons for an apocalyptic world. The pack includes 15 models with textures.