Check out 5 Unity packs with various game mechanics including bullets ballistics, rocket behavior, and throwing movements for VR projects.
Check out a customizable flocking simulation from Cloud Fine.
The pack includes a few steering behavior simulations with no coding required.
Types of behavior:
- Follow Leader
- and Wander.
Missile and Rocket Behaviour
Get a pack with 14 types of missile and rocket behavior from Nameless Studio.
The pack includes 14 pre-made examples of behavior that can be added directly into the game.
- An easy way to give missile or rocket characteristics to any object.
- Modify the damage caused by the missiles and their components.
- it allows to perform complex behavior by nesting and varying the characteristics of the missiles.
- 14 premade missile examples ready to use.
- 7 examples of script variation to make specific behavior.
- 6 missiles model, 1 tank model, and 1 missile launcher, all are hand-painted.
- An example scene whit enemies to destroy it.
Add physics-based bullets to your game with a pack from Christian Schott.
The pack includes a raycast-based system with the ability to handle high-bullet velocities. The system can also work with a big quantity of bullets at the same time.
- material penetration
- bullet drop
- air resistance + wind
- weapon zeroing
- scope zeroing indicator generation
- custom material behaviors on impact
- damage system
- easy setup process
VR Throw Lab
Check out a pack from Cloud Fine with mechanics for throwing simulation in VR.
A pack includes a collection of tools to create throwing mechanics in a VR project. There’s also a playable scene for testing values.
- Automatic Device Detection
- Velocity Smoothing
- Velocity Scaling
- Grab/Release Threshold Adjustment
- Aim Assistance
- Release Friction
Behavior Designer - Formations Pack
The pack has 14 different behavior tree tasks. Each task includes an explanation and is clearly written, so it’s easier to add it to your project.
The following tasks are included:
To use this pack, you’ll need Behavior Designer.