In this week's Unity digest we collected 5 useful packs with textures, materials, and shaders that will help you to create your game environment.
1. Ultimate PBR Materials 300+
The first pack of today's digest contains more than 300 different materials in 2K resolution that can be easily be dragged and dropped onto the models/objects. The pack comes with a bonus – free lifetime updates. More than 100 new materials are soon to be released.
The pack features:
- 5 types of Maps
- 300+ seamless textures
- 2048*2048 size
- 18 categories of textures
2. 100+ Hand Painted Textures
The second pack contains more than 100 different hand-painted textures. If you are looking to create a cartoon-ish world, then this pack is exactly what you're looking for.
- Hand-painted floor, wall, ceiling tiles textures
- 512*512 size
- All textures are perfectly tileable
- Includes Textures Pack 01 through 22, Dead Leaf Texture Set 01, and Decal Texture Set 01 by BitGem
3. PBR Ground Forest textures
This pack contains 15 high-rez textures for creating a forest environment. If you want to create a mossy meadow or a dry path this pack is exactly what you need.
The textures come with:
- 4 Maps: Albedo, Normal, Roughness, AO
- 4096x4096 resolution
- Preview scenes and models
4. Advanced/Realistic Water/Ocean HDRP
If you're looking to create a body of water you should definitely check out this pack. This water shader will help you to create any lake, river, pond, or sea you desire.
- Water shader graph.
- A beautiful customizable demo scene.
- Water shader Material(editable from the inspector).
- Summer Skybox with god-rays.
- Custom post-processing.
- Water animation(flow, speed, wave frequency, wave speed, wave height, etc.).
5. 3D Skybox PRO – Swiss Landscapes
And the last package of today's digest contains 16x high-quality, professional 8k, HDR, stereoscopic 360° real-world skyboxes for your projects. The skyboxes are shots from Swiss landscapes and are unaltered to provide the best option for customizations.
The pack contains:
- Skybox materials for all images (works for stereoscopic and monoscopic)
- Post-processing profile
- Demo scenes with correctly aligned directional light for all skyboxes
- Stereoscopic: 7680 x 7680 (equirectangular)
- Aperture f2.4
- Auto Exposure Bracketing with 5 to 9 frames and appropriate EV steps