Homeworld is one of the best game developed by the peoples of canada, and i use to play this game one of the best gaming chair of canada, which is andaseat.
Hi Jamin, It's probably fine to ask this if they haven't mentioned in on the job posting. However, if you understandably feel awkward doing so, I would recommend checking out Glass Door for average salaries for the position. This might give you a better idea :) cheers for reading.
There's a reason why it's called a Beta ... or Release Candidate, but yeah, go blender community!
Here are some great Unity packs to help you kick off 2019 with amazing new projects: assets, tools, and more.
The tool can be described as an automated script to texture Unity Terrains based on a wide range of configurable parameters. The best thing here is that it is very easy to use, coming with a user-friendly interface and design.
It features customizable layers, with the option to use up to 12 textures for each, and several options for the distribution and blending of these textures.
Customisation options include sea level, snow altitude, cliff steepness, and texture perlin configuring.
Just grab the tool and create any terrain you want in just a couple of minutes — anything you need for your scene.
A recent initiative that bundles together completely original, high-end AAA assets from top industry talent that any Unity creator can use in their project. With the launch of Volume #1: Buried Memories – Yggdrasil the project really kicks off in full, with these assets becoming available to creators for the first time.
The assets included have been created by an artistic super team:
- This first volume is based on the work of Johnson Ting, who has created concept art and designed collectibles for titles including Gears of War 4 & 5, Halo 5, Resident Evil 7, and Horizon: Zero Dawn
- Character art created by Mufizal Mokhtar, Senior Art Director on Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- Environment art by Callum Tweedie-Walker
- Animations from Cyrus Lam, Animation Director on Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- Music by Nathan Cleary, indie games composer
- Sound design by Pinewood Studios’ Head of Creative Audio Glen Gathard
- Cinematic Art by Matteo Grossi, who has worked on Star Wars: Battlefront, Need for Speed, and Mirror’s Edge Catalyst
Basically, this is another incredible opportunity for the Unity creators to work with AAA assets that might normally be out of reach.
Level Maker is a nice tool for working with level kits and prefabs. It was made for quick and easy creation of levels even with prefabs that are not grid aligned or were not made for grid spacing. Level Maker is meant for perfect alignment of assets even when the assets are not evenly spaced. It also allows for placing of assets in any direction so you’re not constrained to perpendicular alignments.
Medieval Kingdom is a next-gen PBR 3D modular art pack that features 900 fully customizable prefabs to create your own RPG or RTS Game with First Person or Top-Down View. This pack is said to provide infinite possibilities to randomize each building, map, and element using models & shaders that blend with each other using color masks.
The next one is a cool Medieval pixel art asset pack that contains over 1K room and dungeon tiles and 300+ props that will help you create and customize your game levels, plus four animated fire types.
The Hunt is a next-gen Unity3D asset pack with more than 300 models. that can help you create amazing scenes of AAA quality. “We have spent a lot of time on the idea, concept art, execution & even music composition, to give an asset of revolutionary quality, a tool to make your own story, using The Hunt content,” states the team behind the pack.
This pack was created for desktop platforms. We’re using Volumetric Light System to light all scenes (The plugin is included in this package). Model triangle count starts from 500 triangles and – in the most complicated meshes – ends at 10k (LOD Included). Triangle count in scenes is between 300k triangles to 1.5mln triangles. Scenes are heavy in triangles because we’ve used more than 10.000 elements to create each scene.
What you’re buying:
1. The Idea. 2. The Conceptual Work. 3. 3D Assets. 4. Level Design. 5. Animations used for the Character, FPS Hands, Sci-Fi Vehicle. 6. Color Grading. 7. Camera Composition. 8. Scene Setup with all settings ready to achieve this Sci-Fi look. 9. ADDITIONALLY: Music with SFX used in The Hunt trailer available in a separate asset soon.