Zurab Barisashvili talked about creating a stylized scene with an abandoned building and dense vegetation in Maya, Substance, and Unreal Engine 4.
Here's a useful placement tool to save time in Unreal Engine.
Preston McClary discussed the Wayside project and shared technical details behind production.
Explore the virtual outback of rural Australia for free.
3D Environment Artist Justyna Wachowska talked about designing two different types of game environments and shared some thoughts about working as a part of a team.
Check out two demo videos from NVIDIA that show the latest achievements of RTX.
María Martínez talked about creating medieval-style abandoned ruins, shared the workflow, and discussed asset-creation in ZBrush and 3ds Max.
Inka Sipola showed us how to create a detailed pond and shared advice on water shaders.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
- 5The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
- 6A Look at NPC Locomotion Tech Developed for Half-Life Alyx
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Rock Shader Pipeline: From ZBrush To UnrealIts really cool! Have learned something new! Thanks 80.lv and Vishal R...·
Create 3D Avatar From A Single ImageAnother great option is https://readyplayer.me. It's free to use...·
Getting Started as a Prop ArtistThank you for having me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions