Learn the basics and advanced techniques of procedural modeling in Houdini with this new tutorial by Radu Cius.
The game is being developed by Chris Cullen in Unreal Engine 4.
The Sony Pictures Imageworks team shared the development process behind the show's "In Vaulted Halls Entombed" episode.
The effect was made by Digital Artist DDDDDD.
The plug-in is available for Unreal Engine 4.26.2+ and Unreal Engine 5.
The package contains a collection of assets that will help you create exterior winter environments.
Allen Vu talked about the work process behind the Cedar Forest project, explained how the textures of the foliage were done, and shared some tips for beginning artists.
The environment was made by 魔灯.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 3The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 4A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6Famous Paintings Expanded With DALL-E 2
An Extremely-Realistic Bear Made in HoudiniAt last something serious, not some Blender crap i get on 80lv feed al...·
Cute Low-Poly Scenes Assembled in BlenderThank you so much Theodore!·
An Awesome Stylized Attack VFX Made in Unreal Enginesix god·
An Awesome Stylized Attack VFX Made in Unreal Engine我向上帝发誓，这真是一个了不起的工作，神迹。·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions