The creator's upcoming UE5-powered scene seems to be almost ready.
The models run in real-time on a three-year-old PC with RTX 2080 Ti GPU.
The author utilized Andras Ketzer's FluidNinja LIVE plug-in to create the sand and water simulations.
Over 15,000 of Marketplace's assets are now available with up to 70% discounts.
The pack includes 65 unique assets, 82 materials, and 114 textures in 1K and 2K quality.
The environment took the artist half a year to complete.
3D Environment and Prop Artist Aakarsh Gupta shared the workflow behind The Final Ascent project, explained how the scene's assets were modeled and textured, and discussed the lighting setup in UE5.
The environment was made to test out the new version of the engine's Nanite and Lumen.
- 1Realistic Woman Model Rendered in Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Fan Made an AI Model That Can Generate Cyberpunk Edgerunners-Like Anime Characters
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Creating Holograms With Blender & Voxon's Volumetric Display
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5That looks really great. You totally captured the vibe... and grew it...·
3D Female Portrait Inspired by a Guns N' Roses' SongCan u teach me how to do it·
Battlefield "Cannot Keep Up" With Call Of Duty, Sony ClaimsYeah cholera can't beat cancer.·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions