Michael Goldfarb shared an in-depth presentation on animating Unreal Engine's MetaHumans in Houdini.
The pack includes 150 optimized and unique meshes ready to be used in your projects.
The scene was created by Vasiliy Poryagin.
Two Character Artists recently presented their 3D takes on protagonists from FFVI and FFVII.
The animations showcase the development of the upcoming hack-and-slash game Super1337.
The update brings the ability to set up translucency via a single-layer water shading model.
The update simplifies the process of sharing your MetaHumans and makes it possible to edit aspects of MetaHumans' DNA files.
Robert Baltzer spoke about the Houdini-powered snow generator for Unreal Engine 5, showed the entire working process behind it, and shared some educational materials for aspiring Houdini enthusiasts.
- 1A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Professional Alchemist
- 2Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a Decade
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Fan-Made Need for Speed Underground 2 Remaster Shifted to UE5
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a DecadeAnon, chill, you'll still play it, stop acting as if Sony and Nin...·
Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a DecadeNot even exaggerating when I say this is the lamest fucking comment se...·
Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a DecadeUnlike the previous negative comments, my wife and I loved Skyrim and...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions