Leo Torres shared the method of creating a realistic displaced water ripple effect using Blender and Unreal Engine 5.
The setup uses the Mediapipe plug-in and is powered by Unreal Engine 5.
The project was created by Delphine Decuyper to research hand-drawn shaders.
Alessandro Schiassi continues the development of Sega Rally Championship's remake.
The legendary game's starting location has never looked prettier.
Sahaar Chhabra talked about the workflow behind the Darkroom project, explained how the surface variation was achieved, and shared the details of the lighting setup and color grading.
The artist utilized UE5's modeling tools to create this cool environment.
The event will be held in the US in fall.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Chloë Grace Moretz Recreated in 3D
- 3Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 4The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 5Manga-Like 3D Renders Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
A Realistic Swamp Forest Scene Made in UE5Miracle·
Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine CoverWell I’m out of a job…😒·
GTA III Reimagined in Unreal Engine 5This isn't even the Liberty City map 🤣🤣·
Morrowind's Seyda Neen Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Thank you for the feature and the kind words!
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions