Thank you so much, now I am confident to say that I know how to bake.
Very nice, thx for sharing!
So there's still what to hope for from Gaben...
The Unreal Engine GDC Education Summit will return to San Francisco to help you master Epic Game’s engine. The best thing here is that you can attend the annual event for free.
Marc Petit, general manager of the Unreal Engine enterprise team, will talk on supporting many industries from aerospace (NASA) to automotive (BMW), discussing how Epic is helping companies innovate. Epic recruiter, Emily Gabrian, will share details on the Epic Games Internship Program. Educators and students will get all the necessary info to apply.
Community leaders, including Mathew Wadstein and Michael Allar, will be there too. You can also learn about new learning resources from Udemy.com, Udacity.com, Lynda.com, and GameSchoolOnline.com on Tuesday, February 28.
Attendees will also receive Epic goodies:
- A copy of the NEW Unreal Engine VR Cookbook by Pearson Education.
- A copy of Sams Teach Yourself Unreal Engine 4 Game Development in 24 Hours by Pearson Education.
- A printed copy of the UE4 Style Guide by Michael Allar.
- Discounts on all digital and printed Unreal Engine Books from Packt Publishing
- Additional discounts on online training materials.