Check out a new, Python-powered script for 3ds Max.
A 3D Artist InuHitman has created a new script called UV UltimateTrim for 3ds Max. The script was made using Python and has several distinctive characteristics that similar scripts lack. The script is free to use and can be downloaded by clicking this link. All the technical documentation, as well as installation instructions, can be found in the same zip file.
- Max trims: 1–100.
- 3-side alignment: left, right, and center.
- Padding in pixels from top and bottom for trim.
- Padding in pixels from the left or right side.
- 7 different prepared resolutions for trims control or ur custom resolution.
- Workzon selected UnwrapUVW modifier, have no limits on UnwrapUVW in stack.
- Workz with multi-selected objects.
- Save and load your settings in json file.