GAYLE ELIZABETH LUSK am full Deaf call home phone VP OK 657 600 4982.
ArtStudio is just too good not to leave a review for. I’ve been using Photoshop on my PC for drawing, photo editing, and professional work for the past six years and when I finally got an iPad with Apple Pencil support I was really hoping Procreate or one of the numerous other drawing/editing apps would be able to replace the feel of PS. Unfortunately, even though Procreate is indeed an amazing drawing program, it still doesn’t really satisfy my need for the familiar feel of photoshop and drawing with photoshop brushes. ArtStudio Pro solved all my problems. It’s got everything you could need and MORE (I especially love their amazing smoothing/line weight algorithm and pressure customization). It’s basically Photoshop, but without having to pay the ridiculous Adobe subscription every month. The price for this app is perfect, in my opinion (and honestly it’s even a bit low, for all it’s able to accomplish) and I really want to give a huge thank you to everyone who worked on/is working on this app and updating it. You’ve saved me so much money and frustration. Hats of to you!
Pretty good post. Thanks to blog author for the wonderful and informative post You may also read the website - http://www.coloradoloansnearme.com
Blender packing algorithm is not perfect, we all know that, right? That’s why you would probably like a new add-on called UVPackmaster. It is a new efficient UV packing solution with an algorithm written in C++ and running as a separate multi-threaded application. Let’s check out its possibilities.
The add-on is available in two versions: basic and extended. The functionalities provided by the two versions are depicted are listed below:
- efficient packing algorithm: basic and extended
- multi-threading support: basic and extended
- measure area of selected islands: basic and extended
- check for overlapping islands: basic and extended
- rotate islands to achieve better packing: extended only
- heuristic search algorithm: extended only
- pack for a non-squared texture: extended only
- pack new islands into an existing packing: extended only
The basic version is available for free. You still can make a donation when downloading the basic version in order to reward our work, but we generally recommend buying the extended version.
Why is the extended version worth buying:
- first of all, by buying the extended version you support our work and motivate us to develop this project further,
- you can achieve much better packing when rotations are considered (note the presentation video shown above was recorded using the extended version),
- when new features are implemented the add-on price may increase, but in order to get the update you will only have to pay the difference between the new price and the amount you have already paid
New functionalities planned to be implemented include:
- packing additional islands to those already packed (DONE in version 1.2)
- grouping islands by material.
Iterations: number describing how exact the algorithm will be when searching for island placement.
Margin: margin to apply during packing.
Rotation Enable: allow packer to rotate islands in order to achieve better result.
Pre-rotation Disable: disable the initial rotation of islands before generating other orientations. The pre-rotation operation usually optimizes packing, use this option only if you have a good reason
Rotation Step: rotation step in degrees to apply during packing.
Automatic Overlap Check: automatically check for overlapping islands after packing is done.
Heuristic Search Time: the time in seconds the add-on will spend searching the optimal packing solution using the heuristic algorithm. Value ‘0’ means the feature is disabled. This feature is most useful when a single packing pass doesn’t take much time (a few seconds). Use it with a limited number of islands and with limited island orientations considered (‘Rotation Resolution’ == 1). The current heuristic algorithm is most efficient for packing UV maps containing limited number of big islands of irregular shape.
Use Texture Ratio: take into consideration the ratio of the active texture dimensions during packing.
Pack To Others: add selected islands into those already packed in the unit UV square (no scaling will be applied).
You can learn more about the tool here.