Fuck off, Ad. It cost $$$$$$$
Laura, thank you for taking the time to model the warehouse boxes. I appreciate the enginuity. This could be used for games but as well as that, for businessmen to help showcase floorplans and build site images to their co-workers and employees. I highly respect this level of design. Best Paul.
Haha.I can understand English. I am just not good at speaking. It has been a long time I don't speak English, but I can read. Anyway, thanks for sharing my artwork. Thank you for loving it.
Chaos Group has recently revealed V-Ray 3.7.01 for Nuke which brings progressive rendering and a number of other features like support for Nuke 11.1, support for light linking, a new multipoint ramp texture, hair shader and hair sampler support, and more. Let’s study the list of improvements.
- Support for Nuke 11.1
- VRayLightLinker: Support for light linking
- VRayTexRamp: Support for multipoint ramp texture
- VRayMtlHair: Support for hair shader
- VRayHairSampler: Support for hair sampler
- VRayCamera: Support for dome camera
- VRayProxy: Add flip axis option
- VRayProxy: Improve hair support with full viewport preview and per-object/per-id scenegraph
- VRayVRScene: Add support for global material override
- VRayVRScene: Add support for override snippet
- VRayRenderElement: Add possibility to customize Nuke layer name on VRayRenderElement node creation
- VRayTranslator: Automatically reuse the region of interest of the active viewer if enabled
- VRaySunSky: Add Filter color for Aerial Perspective
- VRayRenderer: Add console and file log verbosity control
- VRayCryptomatte: Fix rare cases of unidentified selected matte object in Cryptomatte plugin despite being available in the manifest string
- VRayProxy: Reloading a new proxy file does not update the viewport preview
- Animated parameters are not properly exported with single frame export
- Incorrect frame exported on animated parameter when motion blur is enabled
- Unwanted keyframe is created for animated knobs when linked or when modifying knob animation curve
- Missing light select render element with modified VRayCamera when rendering through command line
- Incorrect diffuse shading of textures with alpha channel used directly as geometry material
- Command line rendering of animated sequence with scene using LightSelect crashes after 1st frame
You can learn more about the latest update here.