Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Milwaukee US 17, Jun — 22, Jun
New York US 17, Jun — 20, Jun
St. Petersburg RU 19, Jun — 21, Jun
TBA BR 22, Jun — 24, Jun
Amsterdam NL 25, Jun — 28, Jun
Thanks my dude!!
Download Popcorn Time APK and watch movies for free
Yeah that's pretty much how people start a company, with their own money. That's nothing special.
V-Ray 3.7.01 for Nuke Released
25 April, 2018
Chaos Group has recently revealed V-Ray 3.7.01 for Nuke which brings progressive rendering and a number of other features like support for Nuke 11.1, support for light linking, a new multipoint ramp texture, hair shader and hair sampler support, and more. Let’s study the list of improvements.
- Support for Nuke 11.1
- VRayLightLinker: Support for light linking
- VRayTexRamp: Support for multipoint ramp texture
- VRayMtlHair: Support for hair shader
- VRayHairSampler: Support for hair sampler
- VRayCamera: Support for dome camera
- VRayProxy: Add flip axis option
- VRayProxy: Improve hair support with full viewport preview and per-object/per-id scenegraph
- VRayVRScene: Add support for global material override
- VRayVRScene: Add support for override snippet
- VRayRenderElement: Add possibility to customize Nuke layer name on VRayRenderElement node creation
- VRayTranslator: Automatically reuse the region of interest of the active viewer if enabled
- VRaySunSky: Add Filter color for Aerial Perspective
- VRayRenderer: Add console and file log verbosity control
- VRayCryptomatte: Fix rare cases of unidentified selected matte object in Cryptomatte plugin despite being available in the manifest string
- VRayProxy: Reloading a new proxy file does not update the viewport preview
- Animated parameters are not properly exported with single frame export
- Incorrect frame exported on animated parameter when motion blur is enabled
- Unwanted keyframe is created for animated knobs when linked or when modifying knob animation curve
- Missing light select render element with modified VRayCamera when rendering through command line
- Incorrect diffuse shading of textures with alpha channel used directly as geometry material
- Command line rendering of animated sequence with scene using LightSelect crashes after 1st frame
You can learn more about the latest update here.