For those bashing EA..... Any old-schooler will tell ya, EA is not some great company. Yeah, they've released some great games, but the bottom line is they're the fabled 'corporate giant' out to make money and eliminate competitors. Been that way since the early 80's. Another victim of EA you might have heard of, the Wing Commander series (Privateer as well). If they can't rush out better games than you, they'll buy you out and kill your franchise.
Looking for someone write my java assignment here are Expert assignment helpers are well efficient and capable of creating unique assignments for college or university students with java assignment help. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/java-assignment-help.html
Oh man Cara Ellison? She always shows up in the best places!
Chaos Group has recently revealed V-Ray 3.7.01 for Nuke which brings progressive rendering and a number of other features like support for Nuke 11.1, support for light linking, a new multipoint ramp texture, hair shader and hair sampler support, and more. Let’s study the list of improvements.
- Support for Nuke 11.1
- VRayLightLinker: Support for light linking
- VRayTexRamp: Support for multipoint ramp texture
- VRayMtlHair: Support for hair shader
- VRayHairSampler: Support for hair sampler
- VRayCamera: Support for dome camera
- VRayProxy: Add flip axis option
- VRayProxy: Improve hair support with full viewport preview and per-object/per-id scenegraph
- VRayVRScene: Add support for global material override
- VRayVRScene: Add support for override snippet
- VRayRenderElement: Add possibility to customize Nuke layer name on VRayRenderElement node creation
- VRayTranslator: Automatically reuse the region of interest of the active viewer if enabled
- VRaySunSky: Add Filter color for Aerial Perspective
- VRayRenderer: Add console and file log verbosity control
- VRayCryptomatte: Fix rare cases of unidentified selected matte object in Cryptomatte plugin despite being available in the manifest string
- VRayProxy: Reloading a new proxy file does not update the viewport preview
- Animated parameters are not properly exported with single frame export
- Incorrect frame exported on animated parameter when motion blur is enabled
- Unwanted keyframe is created for animated knobs when linked or when modifying knob animation curve
- Missing light select render element with modified VRayCamera when rendering through command line
- Incorrect diffuse shading of textures with alpha channel used directly as geometry material
- Command line rendering of animated sequence with scene using LightSelect crashes after 1st frame
You can learn more about the latest update here.