Chaos Group released V-Ray Next for Revit. What's inside?
The release brings all the features of V-Ray Next to Revit. There's also a new Asset Editor, a new streamlined materials workflow, new workflows for entourage, and more.
- Analyze a design according to its actual lighting and the true reflections and refractions of its materials.
- All decisions live in the Revit project without altering the BIM database.
- Leverage the V-Ray work done in other 3D tools like 3ds Max, Rhino or SketchUp for render-ready assets and reusable materials
- Easily place custom 3D entourage in Revit without polluting your BIM database or impacting Revit’s performance.
- Quickly make traditional, monochromatic studies with convenient material overrides.
- Speed up workflow with multiple processors (CPU and/or GPU), harness networked machines with Swarm or use Chaos Cloud on demand.
You can learn all about this version here.