Thanks for featuring my alpha pack. I always try to keep the price super low so everyone can afford it, and such articles mean a lot! Thanks again. -Jonas Roscinas
not sure what the program will be...fancy video and I love everything allgorithmic does but I really dont know what this will be any thoughts
Chaos Group released a new preview of its popular render and announced a new beta.
Chaos Group just shared a very interesting new preview of V-Ray, called V-Ray Next. The software features a lot of interesting upgrades, shorter faster rendering times, new dome light systems, auto white balance, return of the V-Ray Physical Camera and many other little elements.
Here’s a little overview of the features from CGPress:
• V-Ray GPU has faster, cleaner lighting and now supports environment fog and VRscans.
• A new adaptive dome light for faster, cleaner image-based lighting, removing the need for skylight portals.
• Auto exposure and auto white balance adds automatic scene analysis to determines correct exposure and white balance for your image.
• The V-Ray Physical Camera makes a comeback and has been updated with a simpler UI and support for the new auto exposure and white balance settings.
• A new more realistic VRayHairMtl2 hair shader has been added with melanin color controls, better highlights and more natural light distribution.
• A new switch material to change between several materials applied to any object, useful for rendering material options, adding random variations or creating render passes.
• The ability to load any texture or material that’s available in V-Ray Standalone and render it in V-Ray for 3DS Max using the new V-RayPluginTex or VRayPluginMtl.
• The ability to denoise elements, not just the beauty pass.
• A new V-Ray SDK that takes advantage of modern hardware, including optimised vector calculations using SSE 4.2 and customized Intel® Embree ray tracing library 2.13.