awesome work!such works inspire
can't understand what he said
Students could often find it tough to write their academic tasks. It could lead to them not getting desired grades in the academics. Opting for our Online Assignment Help could be ideal for such students and they can get a complete assignment solution from us. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/
Chaos Group released a new preview of its popular render and announced a new beta.
Chaos Group just shared a very interesting new preview of V-Ray, called V-Ray Next. The software features a lot of interesting upgrades, shorter faster rendering times, new dome light systems, auto white balance, return of the V-Ray Physical Camera and many other little elements.
Here’s a little overview of the features from CGPress:
• V-Ray GPU has faster, cleaner lighting and now supports environment fog and VRscans.
• A new adaptive dome light for faster, cleaner image-based lighting, removing the need for skylight portals.
• Auto exposure and auto white balance adds automatic scene analysis to determines correct exposure and white balance for your image.
• The V-Ray Physical Camera makes a comeback and has been updated with a simpler UI and support for the new auto exposure and white balance settings.
• A new more realistic VRayHairMtl2 hair shader has been added with melanin color controls, better highlights and more natural light distribution.
• A new switch material to change between several materials applied to any object, useful for rendering material options, adding random variations or creating render passes.
• The ability to load any texture or material that’s available in V-Ray Standalone and render it in V-Ray for 3DS Max using the new V-RayPluginTex or VRayPluginMtl.
• The ability to denoise elements, not just the beauty pass.
• A new V-Ray SDK that takes advantage of modern hardware, including optimised vector calculations using SSE 4.2 and customized Intel® Embree ray tracing library 2.13.