there was a sale price i believe, we'll fix it right away
very cool but subscribe to pewdiepie
Setting up a perfect lighting is a one tough challenge, right? Dull lights can break your scenes, but a smart setup will hide all your darkest secrets. This awesome video guide by Wiktor Öhman will teach you the basics of Cinematic Lighting in Unreal Engine 4. Here is your chance to learn something useful really fast.
My name is Wiktor Öhman and I have worked as a 3D Artist for over a decade on titles such as FarCry 3, The Solus Project and Formula Fusion and I currently work as Art Lead at Quixel. My engine of choice has been Unreal Engine since 2007.
You can view my portfolio here.
In this Video Tutorial I go over the basics of Cinematic Lighting in Unreal Engine 4. This video, covers the need-to-know about getting started with creating realistic lighting, fast!
This video is aimed towards beginners or intermediate users of UE4 who want to brush up on their skills when it comes to lighting.
- Get an overview of how to work with Dynamic Lighting
- See a professional environment artist’s approach to tackling lighting
- Learn the fundamental basics of lights and mobility settings
- Learn how to set up Volumetric Fog
- Included in the tutorial is a PDF Companion covering light basics.
- …And much more
Check out his other tutorials here.
3D Assets and Textures are from Megascans. Narrated video tutorial: 43 minutes.