So what's exactly the advantage? good would be a direct comparison to known renderers
Fuck off, Ad. It cost $$$$$$$
Laura, thank you for taking the time to model the warehouse boxes. I appreciate the enginuity. This could be used for games but as well as that, for businessmen to help showcase floorplans and build site images to their co-workers and employees. I highly respect this level of design. Best Paul.
The final push against the alien invasion commences on April 19th as The Collider 2 launches on Steam. In this high-stakes game of reflexes, players will attempt to destroy a colossal mothership looming over the planet. With a fleet of high-tech starfighters at their disposal, players take on a series of near-suicidal missions to destroy the alien invader from the inside. They will take down reactors, collect sensitive data, and avoid lethal defenses alll while maneuvering through the vents of the enemy vessel at near light-speed velocity.
Key game features:
- Light-Speed Gameplay – Enjoy a fast-paced arcade experience that’s easy to pick up but challenging to master. Get your adrenaline pumping as you manoeuvre between elaborate obstacles and death traps inside a giant spaceship beautifully rendered in Unreal Engine 4.
- Mission Mode – Pilot 6 unique star fighters through 54 missions. Scout, infiltrate, sabotage, and fight to repel the alien invasion once and for all.
- Upgrades & Levels – Unlock and upgrade space fighters, customize their plating, collect power-ups, and level up your pilot rank for higher score multipliers and better rewards.
- Endless Clash Mode – Reach unthinkable speeds that will put your eye-hand coordination to the test. Set new high-scores, compete with friends, and take part in weekly online tournaments.
- Virtual Reality Support – Full VR support on HTC Vive and Oculus Rift right from the start. It’s intuitive, exciting and faster than anything you’ve seen before.
The Collider 2 will be released on Steam April 19th, 2016 for $9.99 / €9.99 / £6.99 – with full VR support available on launch.
Source: official press release