Steel Sky Productions is bringing Games Workshop’s incredibly popular tabletop game Warhammer Underworlds to Steam’s Early Access later this year.
Steel Sky Productions is bringing Games Workshop‘s incredibly popular tabletop game Warhammer Underworlds to Steam’s Early Access.
Warhammer Underworlds: Online is a digital conversion of the popular Warhammer Underworlds – the Ultimate Competitive Miniatures Game franchise. It will be a turn-based strategy with single-player and multi-player game modes.
From the official press release:
“Bringing Underworlds to life is an amazing opportunity for us,” said Creative Director, Neil Rennison. “This game has the potential to connect a thriving, global community of players and we plan on doing just that, by delivering an incredible Warhammer Underworlds experience.”
This game is a strategic, two-player digital tabletop game. Players choose a warband, build decks and face off in action-packed, turn-based combat, aiming to win by scoring the most Glory through defeating enemy fighters and fulfilling objectives.
Warhammer Underworlds: Online is not only going to deliver a faithful recreation of this tabletop experience, but it is also going to provide a host of exciting additional features.
Here are just a few highlights:
- Challenge other players around the world in Warhammer Underworlds: Online PVP combat
- Choose your Warband and face-off in intense turn-based action
- Deck building elements allow for a high-level of strategy while retaining short game times
- No hidden costs:
- Early Access players will start with two Warbands
- Two more Warbands will be added for free before the full launch
- Free cards will be regularly released
- Additional Warbands will be added later as paid DLС
Players will be able to add Warhammer Underworlds: Online to their Steam Wishlist now for when the game launches in Early Access later this year.