Hey this is insanely impressive. I'm a hobbyist and would love to follow your steps because I think you're quiet literally pushing the boundries of science. Can we get a DIY or beginner's guide. Ali
O man, this helpme so much! thanks!
Amazing this information. Thanks alot!
Steel Sky Productions is bringing Games Workshop‘s incredibly popular tabletop game Warhammer Underworlds to Steam’s Early Access.
Warhammer Underworlds: Online is a digital conversion of the popular Warhammer Underworlds – the Ultimate Competitive Miniatures Game franchise. It will be a turn-based strategy with single-player and multi-player game modes.
From the official press release:
“Bringing Underworlds to life is an amazing opportunity for us,” said Creative Director, Neil Rennison. “This game has the potential to connect a thriving, global community of players and we plan on doing just that, by delivering an incredible Warhammer Underworlds experience.”
This game is a strategic, two-player digital tabletop game. Players choose a warband, build decks and face off in action-packed, turn-based combat, aiming to win by scoring the most Glory through defeating enemy fighters and fulfilling objectives.
Warhammer Underworlds: Online is not only going to deliver a faithful recreation of this tabletop experience, but it is also going to provide a host of exciting additional features.
Here are just a few highlights:
- Challenge other players around the world in Warhammer Underworlds: Online PVP combat
- Choose your Warband and face-off in intense turn-based action
- Deck building elements allow for a high-level of strategy while retaining short game times
- No hidden costs:
- Early Access players will start with two Warbands
- Two more Warbands will be added for free before the full launch
- Free cards will be regularly released
- Additional Warbands will be added later as paid DLС
Players will be able to add Warhammer Underworlds: Online to their Steam Wishlist now for when the game launches in Early Access later this year.