Those animations look amazing!! Great job!
Very cool review of the making of Spellbreak. Would be even more cool to see some videos inside UE4 showing how they do a few very specific things unique to them.
This was so helpful for me. I'm hoping to adapt your tutorial to pull off something similar comparing modern satellite imagery with historical maps. No topo, so my steps should be simpler, but I'm a novice with Blender and you've really helped. Thanks!
Prepare for an awesome webinar from a visualization expert Craig Barron and Epic Games on February 22nd to learn more about getting the most out of VR for design visualization and review in Unreal Engine.
In this fourth and final installment of the Product Design and Manufacturing Visualization in Unreal Engine webinar series, Craig will explore the value of using VR for design visualization and highlight useful tips and use cases to help you integrate VR into your design workflows.
- Explore what VR looks like in Unreal Engine
- Learn about Unreal Engine’s powerful capabilities for VR
- Experience stunning examples focused on Product Design
- Walk through the typical workflows of creating a VR project in Unreal Engine
- Discover best practices and tips and tricks for VR