It says "404 not found"
Wow, amazing job, really inspiring !
Where do i send gold, i want the game!
BiteTheBytes has released the new version on its GPU procedural terrain and landscape generator called World Creator.
- Realtime Terrain Generation (move sliders, change settings and see in realtime how they affect the terrain) which works even for 8192 by 8129 pixels heightmaps
- Fully GPU powered
- Landscape Generation (populate your terrain with objects such as trees, grass, stones, towns, and whatever you can think of)
- Realtime Erosion and Sedimentation filters
- Sync Tool allows to move your terrain quickly over to Unity and Unreal
- Many assets such as PBR textures, trees from SpeedTree, stones, grass, flowers, etc.
- Realtime Masking for terrain surface, textures, objects, roads, ivers, etc.
- Unlimited heightmap resolution support (no more restrictions – crreate heightmaps as large as you want – the only limit is your SSD / HDD)
- Roads and Rivers Tools
- Terrain filters (Erosion, Mountain, Ridged, Hills, Terrace, Canyon, Alien, Rocky, Desert, Minecraft, etc.)
- Ability to create your own terrain filters
- Export capablities (OBJ, RAW 8, RAW 16, RAW 32, PNG, JPG, FBX, BMP, GeoTIFF, TIF) – export heightmaps, masks (terrain, textures, objects, roads, rivers, seas), heatmaps, splatmaps, colormaps, XML files for your objects
- Import capabilities (OBJ, RAW 8, RAW 16, RAW 32, PNG, JPG, FBX, BMP, GeoTIFF, TIF) – import heightmaps, masks (terrain, textures, objects, roads, rivers, seas), heatmaps, splatmaps, colormaps, XML files for your objects
- Realtime AAA water and rivers
- VR support
You can now get a stable version of the updated tool at a discounted price. The Standard version (Windows only) is priced at $149 and Professional at $289. You can find more details here.