bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
BiteTheBytes has released the new version on its GPU procedural terrain and landscape generator called World Creator.
- Realtime Terrain Generation (move sliders, change settings and see in realtime how they affect the terrain) which works even for 8192 by 8129 pixels heightmaps
- Fully GPU powered
- Landscape Generation (populate your terrain with objects such as trees, grass, stones, towns, and whatever you can think of)
- Realtime Erosion and Sedimentation filters
- Sync Tool allows to move your terrain quickly over to Unity and Unreal
- Many assets such as PBR textures, trees from SpeedTree, stones, grass, flowers, etc.
- Realtime Masking for terrain surface, textures, objects, roads, ivers, etc.
- Unlimited heightmap resolution support (no more restrictions – crreate heightmaps as large as you want – the only limit is your SSD / HDD)
- Roads and Rivers Tools
- Terrain filters (Erosion, Mountain, Ridged, Hills, Terrace, Canyon, Alien, Rocky, Desert, Minecraft, etc.)
- Ability to create your own terrain filters
- Export capablities (OBJ, RAW 8, RAW 16, RAW 32, PNG, JPG, FBX, BMP, GeoTIFF, TIF) – export heightmaps, masks (terrain, textures, objects, roads, rivers, seas), heatmaps, splatmaps, colormaps, XML files for your objects
- Import capabilities (OBJ, RAW 8, RAW 16, RAW 32, PNG, JPG, FBX, BMP, GeoTIFF, TIF) – import heightmaps, masks (terrain, textures, objects, roads, rivers, seas), heatmaps, splatmaps, colormaps, XML files for your objects
- Realtime AAA water and rivers
- VR support
You can now get a stable version of the updated tool at a discounted price. The Standard version (Windows only) is priced at $149 and Professional at $289. You can find more details here.