Hurry up and get it on the store - I need it for a project ;-)
All characters look so artificial...all movements of characters are unnatural :( CG industry has traveled by so many years of 3D development in all possible ways and all characters in animations looks still like puppets:(
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today I find it finally. this post gives me lots of advise it is very useful for me. https://tanktroubleonline.com/
The XMD team has launched enrollment for courses on XMDSource.com. The initiative is called XMD Academy. The team will have 4 courses to take in the first term with two of them already listed for enrollment.
Art by Garry Lewis
“We plan to constantly add more instructors each term. This is an ambitious project, but we are very excited. Early bird registration ends two weeks before the start of the course. The early bird cost for each course is $697. After this, the price goes up to $797. The courses will be 10 weeks long with pre-recorded lectures and live sessions with the instructor each week,” added the team.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A full-term project. You will work on a project for the entirety of the course.
- An in-depth knowledge of the subject in which the course is teaching.
- Weekly assignments
- Quizzes after each topic video to test their knowledge of the material.
- Each course comes with a 14-day money back guarantee.
- 1 on 1 feedback from your instructor
- Forum access to congregate and have discussions with other students/teachers.
- A live weekly lecture/talk with the instructor.
- A free complimentary membership to XMDSource.com with every purchase.
- Access 24/7 to the course.
- Lifetime access to the course.
- Each course will have some extra perks as well that only come from that course.
- The student will have a dashboard to upload assignments, watch videos and interact with the course.