If it easy to get Substance working with your Rome Fantasy packs after the changes to Substance? Do we still need to read instructions to get PostProcessing set up? Any other issues with installing your packs on Unity?
this will be just perfect for my scene
has finally released the XMD ToolBox after a very successful beta. This plugin is the ultimate organization tool for ZBrush. You can get the plugin as a standalone product or with the Life-Time Membership.
The XMD ToolBox plugin is the ultimate organizational tool for ZBrush. Paired with the XMD Life-Time Membership, it will become an integral part of your everyday workflow. You will not be disappointed.
You can find read the documentation here.
- ZBrush 4R8 Support
- Full Documentation
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Organize Alphas, Brushes and UI Layouts
- Keep your brushes and alphas anywhere. Even on a thumbdrive.
- Assign any brush or alpha to its own category
- Choose from several color schemes
- Filter brushes by Type
- Filter alphas by bit & resolution
- A search function
- Name your UI Layouts for ZBrush whatever you want in a handy dropdown!
- Add a description to any brush or alpha. You can put any information here you desire.
- The XMD Brush sets are in their own dropdown ready to browse.
- Tag your brushes and alphas for quick filtering.
- Create favorite sets! This is a great way to keep your favorite brushes handy at all times. You can also use this to organize which brushes you are using on a specific project or scene.
- The ToolBox supports any brush. Not just XMD!
- Now with Mini mode (this reduces the screen space needed for the plugin!)
Use coupon code 80LVLXMD (30% OFF)
30% OFF for 80.lv users
You can find more details on the plugin and Life-Time Membership here.