The XR Immersive Enterprise Conference is returning to Boston for the 3rd annual event as part of the XR Intelligence by Reuters Events 2020 Series.
This leading VR and AR event will gather more than 300 immersive technology and enterprise leaders from across more than 10 major enterprise verticals to share insights into the business application of virtual, augmented and mixed realities.
From year-round global surveys, research, interviews and stakeholder insights, the agenda has been formed to cover 4 key topic areas and across 2 days will offer a deep dive into the following themes:
- Discover Tech Solutions;
- Prove the Value, Unlock ROI;
- Get Buy-In and Boost Adoption;
- Integrate and Scale XR.
The dedicated tracks will include industry experts delivering keynote presentations, case studies, panel sessions and roundtable discussions to share success stories, challenges faced and technologies required to evolve your immersive capabilities.
Join this senior-level XR conference to hear from decision-makers, including:
- Head of Innovation, HSBC Bank USA
- Head of Innovation Ecosystems, Rolls Royce
- Vice President Platform Strategy and Developer Community, HTC Vive
- Senior Director, Spatial Computing, Deutsche Telekom
- Director of VDC, Jacobs
- Director Technical Software Group, Arup
- Lead of Immersive Tech Center, UPS
Principal Investigator for Augmented & Mixed Reality, Lockheed Martin
- Technology Focal for VR/AR, GE Research
- Design Director, Wayfair
- Head of Emerging Technologies, Novartis
For full information and the agenda download the event brochure here. Use our exclusive discount code 510780LV100 that will give you $100 off the regular ticket price.
Group, startup and academic discounts are available, please visit the website or get in touch with Kathryn Bloxham for more information via firstname.lastname@example.org.