bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
You can now get your hands on ZBrush 2018.1. This free update comes a number of changes for improved stability in ZBrush 2018. Let’s check out the new features.
- Added various changes to increase ZBrush sculpting and navigation speed.
- Added ‘Go To Unmasked Center’ button for use with Gizmo3D center option.
- Added ‘Uvb’ and ‘Uvbt’ (UV-Box and UV-Box tiles) UV map creation options.
- Added option to export Smooth Normals with OBJ files.
- Added ZModeler Inset proportional option. (A Single Poly only. CTRL modifier)
- Added a warning when loading custom brushes with auto-masking enabled if Sculptris Pro is active.
- Added a MatCap Red Wax material so it will no longer be fully replaced when using ‘Save As Startup Material’.
- Fixed Groups Border weighted smooth mode (Smooth Groups Brush).
- Fixed iCloud Photos shortcut issue.
- Fixed GoZ Photoshop Crash.
- Fixed GoZ Max has been updated to work with 3ds Max 2017, 2018, & 2019.
- Fixed double clicking not opening ZPR or ZTL files on the MacOS.
- Fixed issues with tablet pressure on MacOS.
- Fixed ZRemesher density control with Polypainting on MacOS.
- Fixed CTRL + Drag duplicated crash when using the Gizmo3D.
- Fixed issue with geometry position sliders staying active when inputting values.
- Fixed issue with lightbox not opening with large number of loaded brushes.
- Fixed issue with VDM brushes when applying with textures.
- Fixed ‘Draw Transformation Border’ not storing with Config.
- Fixed ZBrush not responding after restoring from minimize on MacOS.
- Fixed typing with a French keyboard on MacOS.
- Fixed importing of PNG files on MacOS.
- Fixed custom UI not storing when in full screen mode on MacOS.
- Fixed Screen Saver from activating when ZBrush is launched on MacOS.
- Fixed computer not sleeping when ZBrush is launched on MacOS.
- Fixed issue after UI is saved in window mode on Windows.
- Fixed issue of UI not being saved in fullscreen on secondary monitor on Windows.
- Fixed UV Planar smoothing UVs when applied. Now smoothing will only take place when SUV in the Tool>Geometry is enabled.
You can learn more about ZBrush 2018.1 here.