Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
after reading this incredible article, im still left with the question..."but, HOW?!"
More of these please! I need some good beginner tutorial!
ahahahah Luke hahaha comment of the day !
ZBrush 2018.1 Available
21 June, 2018
You can now get your hands on ZBrush 2018.1. This free update comes a number of changes for improved stability in ZBrush 2018. Let’s check out the new features.
- Added various changes to increase ZBrush sculpting and navigation speed.
- Added ‘Go To Unmasked Center’ button for use with Gizmo3D center option.
- Added ‘Uvb’ and ‘Uvbt’ (UV-Box and UV-Box tiles) UV map creation options.
- Added option to export Smooth Normals with OBJ files.
- Added ZModeler Inset proportional option. (A Single Poly only. CTRL modifier)
- Added a warning when loading custom brushes with auto-masking enabled if Sculptris Pro is active.
- Added a MatCap Red Wax material so it will no longer be fully replaced when using ‘Save As Startup Material’.
- Fixed Groups Border weighted smooth mode (Smooth Groups Brush).
- Fixed iCloud Photos shortcut issue.
- Fixed GoZ Photoshop Crash.
- Fixed GoZ Max has been updated to work with 3ds Max 2017, 2018, & 2019.
- Fixed double clicking not opening ZPR or ZTL files on the MacOS.
- Fixed issues with tablet pressure on MacOS.
- Fixed ZRemesher density control with Polypainting on MacOS.
- Fixed CTRL + Drag duplicated crash when using the Gizmo3D.
- Fixed issue with geometry position sliders staying active when inputting values.
- Fixed issue with lightbox not opening with large number of loaded brushes.
- Fixed issue with VDM brushes when applying with textures.
- Fixed ‘Draw Transformation Border’ not storing with Config.
- Fixed ZBrush not responding after restoring from minimize on MacOS.
- Fixed typing with a French keyboard on MacOS.
- Fixed importing of PNG files on MacOS.
- Fixed custom UI not storing when in full screen mode on MacOS.
- Fixed Screen Saver from activating when ZBrush is launched on MacOS.
- Fixed computer not sleeping when ZBrush is launched on MacOS.
- Fixed issue after UI is saved in window mode on Windows.
- Fixed issue of UI not being saved in fullscreen on secondary monitor on Windows.
- Fixed UV Planar smoothing UVs when applied. Now smoothing will only take place when SUV in the Tool>Geometry is enabled.
You can learn more about ZBrush 2018.1 here.