Pixologic released an important update.
ZBrush 2021.1 is available. The release comes with some important updates and enhancements. The major one is the added tablet driver API which will determine how ZBrush works with Windows Ink.
A few improvements:
- The stability of Transpose Cloth and Firmness was improved
- Converting ZSpheres to adaptive skin no longer leads to twisting on macOS
- Snap to Surface saves with custom ZModeler brushes
- Dynamic Subdivision Post SubDiv rendering improved
- Navigation speed is increased when using models with PolyFrame and PolyPaint
- Improved transferring of texture detail to PolyPaint
- Find out more details on the update and software installation on the ZBrush website.
The cover image is by Tim McLeod.