Super taf! ;)
Ted Bundy's car? :D
This September 26th-29th, Pixologic will host their annual Summit at Gnomon School.
The Summit days will be packed with talented artists presenting a variety of ZBrush techniques used in real-world productions wich some of the demonstrations featuring assets previously unseen outside of the studios.
The event will also feature exclusive workshops with leaders in the film, game, and 3D printing industries (not live-streamed and seating is limited). Here are the workshops:
- ZBrush for Public Art & Monumental Sculpture – Cameron Farn
- Gesture Sculpting – Maria Panfilova
- Dynamic Figure Sculpting – Ehren Bienert
- Introduction to ZBrush – Eric Keller
- Hard-Surface Techniques: Efficiency vs. Quality – Marco Plouffe
- Hasbro Toys Presents, Creating the World’s Best Toys in ZBrush! – Paul Bennett
The team will also reveal which artworks from the previous year were chosen by the community as the best across several categories. What is more, there will be the annual LIVE Sculpt-Off won Thursday, September 26th with some o the most talented ZBrush artists facing off LIVE to compete for big prizes.
You can learn more about the event’s plan here.