François Larrieu shared the workflow behind the Toyota FJ60 Offroad project, explained how the rust was made, and showed the rendering setup in Marmoset Toolbag 4.
François Larrieu discussed how he worked on two modular sci-fi projects: modeling and detailing, use of trim sheets, lighting, post-process, and more.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Chloë Grace Moretz Recreated in 3D
- 3Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 4The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 5Manga-Like 3D Renders Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
A Realistic Swamp Forest Scene Made in UE5Miracle·
Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine CoverWell I’m out of a job…😒·
GTA III Reimagined in Unreal Engine 5This isn't even the Liberty City map 🤣🤣·
Morrowind's Seyda Neen Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Thank you for the feature and the kind words!
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions