Another competitor joined the cloud market.
Chaos Group has recently launched Phoenix FD 4.30 for 3ds Max and Maya.
Great news for the fans of the legendary Japanese franchise.
An awesome ZBrush pack for the fans of clay sculptures.
Check out another nice water pack by Alexander Ameye for stylized projects in Unity.
Geoff Keighley will return with his annual show in December.
It appears that the Xbox team is not done with taking over game studios.
The new team wants to reimagine the studio model.
- 1Is Blender Becoming An Industry Standard?
- 2Creating a Stylized Chaparral Environment in UE4
- 3Magma Studio - A Collaborative Browser-Based Drawing App
- 4Bethesda Is Overhauling Its Engine For Starfield & TES 6
- 5UV-Packer 3 Released For Free
- 6Guerrilla Team on Creating a Tools Pipeline for Horizon: Zero Dawn
Digital Clay Essentials Toolkit For ZBrushThanks for featuring this! Feel free to fire away your questions about...·
Weapon Art Tips: High Poly, UVs, TexturingThank you.·
Studying Brutalist Architecture and Lighting in UE4So much amazing content here. Thank you. Before Deakins, my favorite D...·
Tutorial: Ocean Shader with Gerstner WavesHey man, awesome write up... just one observation... you use w = 2*pi/...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions