Alexa Kim shared a great example of how base blockouts become final game environments.
This cool game will let you generate new worlds in no time.
The new model uses the Switch Transformer approach to deal with complexity.
The artist will soon be joining LightSpeed LA as a Principal Environment Artist.
Guido Quaroni will be joining Adobe and the Substance family.
Check out a trailer for a new horror game.
340 modular assets for your western environments.
Don't miss the first episode of Round Table in 2021.
- 1New Sony Division To Reimagine Music With Unreal Engine
- 2Creating Realistic Hairstyles in XGen: Workflow Tips
- 3Free Tutorial: Creating Realistic 3D Moss
- 4Flight Simulator Gameplay vs Real-Life Footage
- 5Oleg Vdovenko Presented A New UE4 Horror Adventure
- 6Creating a Vintage Camera in Blender and Substance Painter
Floating Islands: Setting Up Stylized Shaders with HDRP in UnityHi, amazing work! Can you give more details about how you did the AO f...·
Working on Stylized Assets in ZBrush: Detailing Wood and MetalThanks for the tutorial:)·
playrix Alexander Khorkov
Creating Realistic Hairstyles in XGen: Workflow TipsInteresting would be to know, which is the difference in comparison wh...·
Working on Stylized Assets in ZBrush: Detailing Wood and MetalReally love your work !·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions