Head of Contentwww.linkedin.com
Check out a Blender add-on for texturing by projection mapping from multiple images to one UV.
The developer will be taking "long holidays."
Check out a new fan-made mod that turns The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild into a VR game.
Here's a useful new add-on to capture motion in real-time.
Here's an impressive new approach to style transfer that can be used on mobile devices.
It turns out the team switched from using Unreal Engine when developing effects for the second season of the show.
Check out the next non-episodic part.
Foundry announced the launch of Nuke 13.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4A Look At ILM's Work On The Mandalorian's Sequel
- 5Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
- 6The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Rock Shader Pipeline: From ZBrush To UnrealIts really cool! Have learned something new! Thanks 80.lv and Vishal R...·
Create 3D Avatar From A Single ImageAnother great option is https://readyplayer.me. It's free to use...·
Getting Started as a Prop ArtistThank you for having me :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions