Senior Character Artist
Antone Magdy did a breakdown of his character Blood Elf: blocking the body, skin texturing, armor production, and more.
Antone Magdy is a 3D Character Artist at Snappers Tech who has worked on TV shows and AAA games. His high attention to detail and creative vision has combined to create some amazing works of art. He tells us his process for creating art, his tools of preference, and the secret to reach success as a 3D Character Artist.
- 1Valve Reused The Code For Flickering Lights in Alyx 22 Years Later
- 2Creating Environments for Netflix's The Witcher in Substance
- 3AgileGAN: A New Tool for Creating Stylized Portraits
- 4A New App to Turn Phones & Webcams Into Full-Body Trackers For $100
- 5Street Fighter: Making Fight Moves That Feel Right
- 6Wonderbox: Create Your Own Adventures
Building an Organic Environment in UE4It’s a great article. I have found it through search and it’s amazing...·
Creating Detective's Room in Maya, ZBrush and SubstancePerfect·
Building an Organic Environment in UE4Delta International is the top-level enlistment organization in Pakist...·
Project Lambda: Half-Life Remakei pay! :)·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions