Talent Acquisition Partner at Gameloft
Caddy Neville, a Talent Acquisition Partner at Gameloft Brisbane Studio, spoke about the work organization and culture at the studio, talked about their approach to education, and discussed the perks new team members get when they join the studio.
- 1A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Professional Alchemist
- 2Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a Decade
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Fan-Made Need for Speed Underground 2 Remaster Shifted to UE5
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?Thought I'd leave a comment that wasn't spam.
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?Well lets also face, that there arent so many opportunities to get a p...·
Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a DecadeAnon, chill, you'll still play it, stop acting as if Sony and Nin...·
The Callisto Protocol Director Blames the Game's Issues on a "Freakin Error by Someone Rushing"This is - at least in my view - clearly a excuse by forcing a whole te...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions