3d artist Chico Spans showed how he modeled and textured the interior of the fierce battle machine Abbot FV433.
Environment artist Chico Spans gave an exclusive look at his amazing Domus Romana environment created in Unreal Engine 4. In this post he talks about the production of the set, the meshes, materials and gorgeous lighting.
- 1Google's New Approach to Image Super-Resolution
- 2Pixar Has Released RenderMan for Blender
- 3Making The Legend of Zelda-Inspired Environment in 3ds Max & Unreal
- 4Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEE
- 5Lollo, a Tool That Can Pixelize 3D Animations
- 680 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Unreal Engine Tutorials
A New AI-Tool That Will Change Movie Dubbing ForeverAll I have now is motion picture, sound and my brain screaming at me t...·
Creating a Stylized Medieval Town in 3ds Max, Substance & UnrealReally love the breakdown!! Awesome·
Riot Games Releases An Album of Copyright-Free Lo-Fi MusicThanks a lot for sharing, it's a really really great set of music...·
80 Level Ratings: Best YouTube Channels With Unreal Engine TutorialsLeaving out PrismaticaDev seems like a great omission to this list. Su...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions