Senior artist at Elite3d
Daniel Castillo from Elite3d explained the benefits of creating trees using a modular workflow and talked about his ZBrush skills.
3d artist Daniel Castillo showed an alternative workflow, which allowed him to build some very nice materials with Substance Painter, Photoshop & Zbrush.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5SacriFire – A Retro-Style JRPG With A Modern Twist From Poland
- 6PBR Bridge: A New Blender Add-On that Simplifies Your Workflow
UE4-Powered Modular Sci-Fi Undeground LabThanks all,·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemSo $1000 a year? Better raise your rates·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing Systemawesome, can't wait until this idea catches on and I have to unlo...·
Using Unity LookDev Studio for Character Art Developmentwtf is the point of all of this if you can't make a game that act...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions