3D Generalist and Motion Graphics Designer
Daniel McKay showed how he creates amazing realistic materials with Quixel Suite.
Experienced digital artist Daniel McKay talked about his first time with Unreal Engine 4.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Check Out These Cool Stylized Effects in Blender
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5Creating a Jill Valentine Model in ZBrush, Substance & UE5
- 6Using Megascans & UE5 to Create Environments
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Where’d you get the trees? They’re gorgeous·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Hello, I was very inspired by your article. But there is a problem. I...·
Free Camera Shake Add-on for BlenderGreat free add-on!·
Apple Joined Blender Development FundI think it is good that apple finally joins the blender fund. I cannot...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions