David Gao talked about the structure and setup of his fantastic Fire Lightning Spell Effect created in Unreal Engine.
David Gao described the process of creating a Mystique skin transformation effect from X-men in Houdini.
David Gao talked about amazing simulations made in Houdini including destruction, apple rot, and skin transformation.
- 1A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Professional Alchemist
- 2Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 3Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a Decade
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Fan-Made Need for Speed Underground 2 Remaster Shifted to UE5
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a DecadeAnon, chill, you'll still play it, stop acting as if Sony and Nin...·
Mario Game Concept Made in Unreal Engine 5omg i love how marios eyes are glowing and how violent mario acctually...·
Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a DecadeTodd Howard might be a liar but he certainly isn't wrong in this...·
Blender Announces the Animation 2025 Project
I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at hom...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions